“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We will only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we do not need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we will stop using it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• Name, contact details and IP address.
• Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
• Payment, billing, and delivery addresses where you make purchases from us.
• Evidence for compliance certification audits and assessments
• Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
• From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
• From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
• From other people (like contractors and agents that work for us).
• From places where the information is publicly available.
WHY WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• To help you use our Website.
• To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
• To operate and maintain our Website.
• For our internal records.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• For audits, assessments, certifications, and reports.
• For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors, agents and other trusted third parties and who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, but we will not share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
We also share your Personal Information and the data (audit evidence provided by you) with auditors, CPAs, consultants and/or ISO certification bodies.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored outside the European Economic Area and it may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers, auditors, CPAs, consultants and/or ISO certification bodies.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored outside New Zealand and it may also be processed by staff operating outside New Zealand who work for us or one of our suppliers, auditors, CPAs, consultants and/or ISO certification bodies.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or looking at the ‘About Cookies website’ which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, and loss of your Personal Information.
You have right to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it is wrong. If there is a legal reason why we cannot let you see it, or if we do not agree with your correction, then we will tell you.
If you have any questions, you can contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think that we have not properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy & Security Officer at PSO@nzinfosec.co.nz or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
Last Updated on 06 January 2021